In this six-course, intermediate-level certification path, you'll encounter more advanced use cases for the impact.com platform across every phase of the Partnership Life Cycle.
Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education, shares all the knowledge you need to manage your account and perform key duties on the platform, all the way from locating potential publishers to creating affiliate tracking links and monitoring your partnership programs.
By the end of this certification path, you will be able to:
- Use the tools in the Discover suite to recruit and contact partners.
- Navigate the Finance section and create watertight contracts to send to partners.
- Investigate and verify tracked partner actions.
- Explain the different ways of communicating with partners.
- Understand each content type and its use case.
- Navigate the Protect suite and understand each of its powerful tools.
- Use the Optimize suite to build productive partnerships.