By the Protect and Monitor phase of the Partnerships Life Cycle, partnerships are active, so the next thing to do is safeguard those partnerships against unwanted activity. In the impact.com Protect suite, you’ll be able to examine suspicious traffic, create violation alerts, and generate various reports.
In this course, Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education teaches you how to use the suite, as well as what attribution risk is.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact.com Protect suite.
- Discuss the core function of the monitoring tools for paid search, promo codes, and web content.
- Create a paid search, web, and promo code monitoring policy.
- Lodge a paid search, web or promo code policy violation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the attribution risk summary.
- Interpret the attribution risk details and reversals.
- Create attribution risk monitoring alerts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the invalid traffic summary.
Want to measure the health of your affiliate program? Learn how to do it with impact.com’s reporting features in Optimize: impact.com Product Training – Associate.