You know how to attribute performance to your partners. By the Protect and Monitor phase of the Partnerships Life Cycle, partnerships are up and running, so the next thing to do is safeguard those partnerships against unwanted activity. In the impact.com Protect suite, brands can examine suspicious traffic, create violation alerts, and generate various reports.
This course will teach you how to use the suite, as well as what attribution risk is.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact.com Protect suite.
- Discuss the core function of the search compliance tool.
- Create a search compliance monitoring policy.
- Lodge a search compliance policy violation.
- Interpret the search compliance monitoring report.
- Demonstrate an understanding of attribution risk.
- Discuss the core function of the attribution risk tool.
- Interpret attribution risk reports.
- Set up attribution risk monitoring alerts.
Done and dusted? Enroll in the next course to discover how to optimize partnerships using impact.com reporting tools.