In the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification Path, you learned the basics of the affiliate and partnerships industry: the myriad digital marketing channels and how affiliates and partnerships slot into each, the different types of partners, and the key actors involved. Now, let's take it a step further!
By the end of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Align affiliate marketing goals with company goals.
- Assess competitor affiliate marketing programs to inform your own program-related decisions.
- Assign optimal commission rates to your affiliates.
- Create affiliate marketing contracts and policies.
- Understand the types of partnerships that exist in affiliate marketing.
- Choose the best affiliates for your affiliate marketing program.
- Track affiliate marketing actions and incentivize incremental program growth.
- Comprehend the basics of affiliate marketing media buying, also called “placements.”
- Use KPIs to gauge the effectiveness of your affiliate marketing program.
- Analyze the success of your affiliate marketing program and make data-driven decisions to drive growth.
Once you've earned your certificate, enroll in the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Expert Certification Path!