About this course
Influencer campaigns are like rocket fuel for your brand’s channel and company goals! But a flawless launch depends on strategic planning and a clear understanding of your brand objectives. With this wisdom, you can craft an influencer partnership program that’s perfectly in tune with all the key performance indicators you want to measure.
In this course, Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education, is joined by Christen Nino De Guzman, founder of Clara, to lead you through the process of planning effective influencer campaigns, from KPI alignment to creating scopes of work, budgeting, and drafting briefs.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to align an influencer program with KPIs.
- Formulate a scope of work.
- Produce influencer campaign timelines.
- Amplify influencer content.
- Create budgets for influencer partnerships.
- Identify the relationship between influencer reach and their rates.
- Draft influencer briefs.
Want to keep learning? We know you do. Check out the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Associate certification path.