Although the affiliate and partnerships industry has changed dramatically over the last decade, many industry leaders still regard this channel as being uninventive and hyper-focused on discounting products. That couldn’t be further from the truth, and you’ll discover why in this certification learning path! Here, individuals who are new to affiliate and partnerships will become familiar with the landscape of the industry, including key players, setting goals, and the links between affiliates and partnerships and other digital marketing channels.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Illustrate the various types of digital marketing and their pricing models.
- Identify the four players in the affiliate and partnerships industry, as well as how they work together to provide value to consumers.
- Describe why partnerships are so important in driving business growth.
- List the different partnership payment types and attribution models.
- Outline how assorted verticals can use partnerships to drive results and how to set payouts accordingly.
- Recognize a high-level overview of the Partnerships Life Cycle.