This course explores the second stage of the Partnerships Life Cycle, Contract and Pay.
After a successful Discover and Recruit stage, partnership managers would have made many connections with potential partners keen to join their program. Here, we’ll focus on defining a partnership's structure through a formal contract and payment terms. Different partnerships produce different levels of value, which means unique contracts are needed for each one.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Align affiliate and partnership programs that can support important company goals.
- Assess competitors in an industry to identify where the program is positioned.
- Determine affiliate key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Create competitive baseline commission rates.
- Determine what marketing policies should be included in contracts with partners.
- Prepare a marketplace presence to easily partner with publishers.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Assign contracts and groups.
- Establish the finance and payment settings.
Done and dusted? Take the next course to learn the principles of using technology to track a partnership program.