In this course, Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education, is joined by Will Fraser, General Manager and Co-founder of SaaSquatch by impact.com. You’ll learn about all the factors that make up a successful referral program.
You’ll also discover the key components of a program brief, how to minimize the impact of referral program fraud, how to determine goals based on your desired outcome, and much more!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement and execute a referral program strategy.
- Identify how to prevent fraud in your program.
- Determine the goals for your referral program.
- Explain different reward types.
- Recognize how to build awareness for your program.
- Measure the success of your program.
- Highlight best practices for awareness and engagement.
Ready to keep learning? We recommend you enroll in What the New FTC Guidelines Mean for Partnerships next to learn how to stay compliant with the Federal Trade Commision’s updated guidelines for endorsements.