While you're likely familiar with the Contract and Pay features on impact.com, there's always room to enhance your product knowledge.With Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education, as your guide, delve into the intricacies of advanced settings, features, and configurations within the Finance suite. Learn how to differentiate Payment Request Form (PRF) and Statement of Invoice (SOI) documents, set performance bonuses, and create a public term in this comprehensive product training course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an exception list.
- Generate a public term.
- Configure a performance bonus.
- Navigate the advanced settings in template terms.
- Change your funding document settings.
- Identify the difference between the payment request form and the statement of invoices documents.
Completed the course? Enroll in the next course to discover how to effectively track the performance of your brand’s affiliate campaign on impact.com.