Although the affiliate and partnerships industry has changed dramatically over the last decade, many industry leaders still regard this channel as being uninventive and hyper-focused on discounting products. That couldn’t be further from the truth, and you’ll discover why in this course!
Here, individuals who are new to affiliate marketing will become familiar with the landscape of the industry, including its key players, setting goals, and the links between partnerships and other digital marketing channels.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the various types of digital marketing and their pricing models.
- Identify the four players in the affiliate and partnerships industry, and describe how they collaborate to generate consumer value.
- Explain why partnerships are so valuable in driving business growth.
- Outline the different partnership payment types and attribution models.
- Demonstrate how assorted verticals can use partnerships to drive results and how to set up payouts accordingly.
- Recognize a high-level overview of the Partnership Life Cycle.
Once you're done with this course, remember to take the exam!
Want to keep learning? We know you do. Check out the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Associate Certification Path.