Welcome to the impact.com Product Expert Certification Path
We're glad you've made it this far. This learning path is the capstone of the impact.com platform training.
Here, you'll discover the sprawling potential of the tools and tactics tailored for the myriad use cases found in every corner of the Partnerships Life Cycle. Advertisers, agencies, and anyone managing an agency are encouraged to take this course in mastering the cleverest partnership management platform on the web.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the meaning of the white label partnership experience and how brands benefit from it, and how to use Discover when recruiting partners by following best practices.
- Explain how to pay partners by setting up payout limits and restrictions.
- Identify the different finance settings and configurations best practices, and locate partner funding and billing features.
- Outline the basics of tracking in the platform, and apply fundamental principles when working with crediting on the platform.
- Evaluate the need for custom attribution models.
- Appraise a mobile app integration on impact.com, highlighting the importance of mobile tracking and when to use it appropriately.
- Perform messaging best practices and management tactics when creating various types of ads to engage partners using impact.com.
- Explain how to investigate and contact violating partners flagged with a high attribution risk percentage.
- Pull different reports to analyze information and gain deeper insights about a partnership program.
Let's dig in!