About this course
This course, led by Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education Coady Joy and Ana Arnet (Head of Influencer and Affiliate Marketing at Wpromote), guides you through the end-to-end cycle of content creator campaign execution.
You’ll first learn about the initial steps in the cycle: casting influencers who jibe with company goals, recruiting them to your program, and negotiating talent rates. Then, you’ll explore options for product fulfillment and ensuring your influencers’ content uses the appropriate tags and properly articulates endorsement disclosures.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Cast and recruit influencers.
- Negotiate contracts with influencers.
- Identify the different ways brands can send products to influencers.
- Explain the content creation process in a partnership.
- Monitor and track content after it goes live.
Want to keep learning? We know you do. Check out the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Associate certification path.