The settings within impact.com serve two vital purposes: buffering your program against less-than-ideal outcomes and optimizing your program management experience to match your goals. This comprehensive course, led by Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education, is your expert guide to every toggle switch, customization option, and technical parameter you can play with on the platform.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List the general account and program settings.
- Apply account and program branding settings.
- Outline the account and program technical settings.
- Identify the tools available to customize an account.
- Implement automated partner applications.
- Outline the different exception lists.
- Outline the tracking settings.
Confident that you can navigate the impact.com settings? If you want to keep learning, enroll in the learning path next.