Now that you know how to craft the perfect partnership mix for your brand, welcome to the Contract and Pay stage of the Partnerships Life Cycle! You’ll be guided through the course content by our Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education, Coady Joy, as well as Senior Director of Performance Marketing at fuboTV, Denis Kondrashov.
In this course, you’ll learn about advanced commissioning structures, including CPC and CPL, SKU-based, category-based, and new customer commission structures. You’ll discover how to commission for mobile campaigns, as well as how to determine payouts for global partners.
Finally, to make sure you’re equipped to use these strategies like a pro, you’ll also learn how to align commissioning structures with overall business goals.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain multi-touch or dynamic attribution structures.
- Explain how to implement SKU, category-based, and new customer commission structures.
- Define CPL and CPC commission structure exploration.
- Understand commission rates for regional partners.
- Determine commission structures for mobile campaigns.
- Determine how commission structures relate to overall goals.
Done and dusted? Enroll in the next course to learn about lesser-known tracking techniques and use cases.