By the Protect and Monitor phase of the Partnerships Life Cycle, partnerships are active, so the next thing to do is safeguard those partnerships against unwanted activity. In the impact.com Protect suite, you’ll be able to examine suspicious traffic, create violation alerts, and generate various reports.
In this course, Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education teaches you how to use the suite, as well as what attribution risk is.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact.com Protect suite.
- Discuss the core function of the search compliance tool.
- Create a search compliance monitoring policy.
- Lodge a search compliance policy violation.
- Interpret the search compliance monitoring report.
- Demonstrate an understanding of attribution risk.
- Discuss the core function of the attribution risk tool.
- Interpret attribution risk reports.
- Set up attribution risk monitoring alerts.
Want to measure the health of your affiliate program? Learn how to do it with impact.com’s reporting features in Optimize: impact.com Product Training – Associate.