About this course
This course, led by Coady Joy, Head of Affiliate and Partnerships Education, and Adrine Harutyunyan, Director of Influencer Client Services at Acceleration Partners, is the first leg of an insightful journey into the wonderful, ever-expanding world of influencer marketing and the creator economy.
You'll discover the cornerstones of influencer marketing: the pros and cons of partnering with creators, how they're categorized, and the correlation between the different types of creators and corporate objectives. Plus, you'll learn how influencers shape key metrics across the shopping funnel.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain why influencer partnerships matter.
- Define what and who influencers are.
- List the benefits and drawbacks of working with influencers.
- Identify the different influencer grouping factors and tiers.
- Define each influencer partnership model.
- Identify how to align company goals with influencers and the shopping funnel.
Want to keep learning? We know you do. Check out the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry Associate certification path.