The Strategic Business-to-Business Partnerships course, taught by industry experts, is where you’ll find everything you need to know to create, nurture, and evaluate strategic B2B partnerships. First, you’ll get the lowdown on laying the groundwork before approaching potential partners, including defining your dream partnership profiles and figuring out your objectives. Then, you’ll learn how to cultivate new partnerships, create strategic partnership agreements, work cross-functionally, and everything in between. Once you’ve finished the course, you’ll be equipped to successfully navigate strategic B2B partnerships!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define strategic B2B partnerships.
- List the benefits of strategic B2B partnerships.
- Describe various promotional methods for B2B partnerships.
- Identify your B2B strategic partnership objectives.
- Define your ideal strategic partnership profile.
- Analyze strategic partnership audience overlap.
- Find and approach businesses to create strategic partnerships.
- Evaluate the compatibility of prospective partnerships.
- Use the strategic partnership framework template.
- Manage partnerships and strategic alliances, and work cross-functionally.
- Create a business case and a strategic partnership agreement.