Influencer marketing is rapidly winning the favor of brands who want to tap into the audiences of trusted influencers. It’s the perfect kind of partnership for bolstering a brand’s marketing strategy by creating brand awareness and driving conversions.
If you’re new to influencer marketing, this certification path will help you implement effective influencer strategies that align with company goals. You’ll learn about concrete action plans and best practices, and receive worksheets to get you started with managing a fruitful influencer marketing and partnerships program.
By the end of this certification path, you will be able to:
- Define influencers and influencer tiers.
- Describe the relationship between influencers and company goals.
- List niche categories and describe how they can target specific audiences.
- Understand and choose between all of the available content types.
- Create scopes of work and influencer briefs.
- Use amplification in your influencer strategy.
- Build a budget with a template included for your use.
- Cast and recruit influencers and negotiate talent rates.
- Conduct product fulfillment and monitor influencer content.
- Assess the performance of influencer programs.