FREE Certification Learning Path
Affiliate marketing has changed drastically over the last ten years. However, many leaders think of this channel as one lacking innovation and purely focused on discounting. That couldn’t be further from the truth! This certification learning path will help individuals who are new to affiliate marketing and partnerships do their jobs better. Our goal is to provide you with concrete action plans, best practices, and worksheets to help you get started managing a successful affiliate marketing and partnerships program.
Who is this for?
- Affiliate marketers who are new to the industry and want to develop skills in this field.
- Individuals who would like to learn more about one of the most cost-effective digital marketing channels available.
- Program managers who would like to have a strong understanding of the basics of affiliate marketing and level up from there.
- Affiliate managers who need help with affiliate marketing industry best practices, worksheets, templates, and tracking documents to successfully manage their program.
What you'll learn:
- How to align affiliate marketing goals with company goals.
- How to assess competitor affiliate marketing programs to inform your own program-related decisions.
- How to assign optimal commission rates to your affiliates.
- How to create affiliate marketing contracts and policies.
- The types of partnerships that exist in affiliate marketing.
- How to choose the best affiliates for your affiliate marketing program.
- How to track affiliate marketing actions and incentivize incremental program growth.
- The basics of affiliate marketing media buying, also called “placements.”
- KPIs that you can use to gauge the effectiveness of your affiliate marketing program.
- How to analyze the success of your affiliate marketing program and make data-driven decisions to drive growth.
- 26 lessons
- 26 videos
- 25 quizzes
- 6 hours 18 Minutes
Affiliate Marketing Goals, Competitive Assessment, and Commission Rates (45 Minutes)
This course will teach you all about aligning affiliate marketing goals with your company objectives. You'll learn how to assess your competitors' affiliate marketing programs and how to finalize your KPIs and baseline commission rates.
Affiliate Marketing Contracts and Policies (23 Minutes)
You'll learn how to develop appropriate marketing policies for your affiliate program, as well as how to prepare your marketplace presence and finance settings.
What Types of Partnerships Exist & How Do I Choose Who to Work With (70 Minutes)
In this course, you will come to understand the various types of affiliate marketing partners available. You'll learn about foundational affiliates (Coupon, Deal, Loyalty, Content, and Sub-Affiliate), growth partners (Influencers, Lead Generation, Midtail & Longtail Content, Product Review & Comparison) and emerging business models (Technology Partners, Card-Linked Offers, Strategic B2B, New Business Models). You'll also learn how to define your desired partner mix.
How to Recruit and Engage Affiliate Marketing Partners (45 Minutes)
This course will teach you how to master recruitment by discovering potential partners via your marketplace, search, social media, and more. You'll understand how best to connect with partners and build strong relationships with them. This background will support you in contract term negotiations.
How to Track and Optimize Affiliate Marketing Relationships (60 Minutes)
In this course, you'll learn affiliate marketing tracking link basics, types of creative assets, and order reversals and action inquiries. You'll also learn more about communication in the affiliate marketing space--including newsletters and communication best practices.
How to Get Started with Affiliate Marketing Media Buying (70 Minutes)
You'll learn affiliate marketing paid placement basics and common payment methods for placements. You'll also understand the media buy process and timeline--including annual buys, seasonal buys and remnant inventory. For those individuals who have no media buy budget, you'll learn how you can work with your leadership to get budget.
Types of Affiliate Marketing Data and KPIs (30 Minutes)
This course will teach you about affiliate marketing KPIs, including volume-based KPIs, business KPIs, and program benchmark KPIs. You'll also learn about data granularity, including program-level data, dimensional data, and transaction-level data.
How to Analyze the Success of Your Affiliate Marketing Campaigns (35 Minutes)
This course will teach you how to analyze affiliate marketing program performance. You'll be able to understand performance averages, identify data anomalies, and spot the story behind the data. You'll also be able to complete a lift analysis in order to understand the impact of key events, seasons, or media buys.
Your cart is empty