You only have one chance to make a first impression. Your posture, facial expressions, the way you make eye contact and hold your posture can strengthen or weaken the way others perceive you. In the How to Make a Good First Impression course, you will learn how to use the first few minutes of any meeting to establish credibility, build professional rapport, and set the stage for future relationship building.
This interactive module with accompanying video and downloadable worksheet is based on the business relationship principles of ‘The Connector’s Way’ by author and speaker Patrick Galvin.
- Make a positive first impression within minutes
- Master the art of small talk to build professional rapport
- Project positive body language to influence how others perceive you
- Use mirroring to establish agreement and connection
- Grow relationship building confidence and skill
Your cart is empty