FREE Affiliate Marketing Campaign Course.
One benefit of affiliate marketing is that you are able to easily pull and analyze data in order to understand performance and inform future program-related decisions. This course will teach you about different categories of key performance indicators (KPIs), various KPIs, and when to use them as well as the difference between volume-based and business-based KPIs. You will also learn about three different types of data granularity and reasons to use each one.
This course is part of the Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships certification course, which you can complete for Certification in Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships.
Who is this for?
- Affiliate marketers who are new to the industry and want to develop skills in this field.
- Program managers who would like to better understand relevant key performance indicators and when to use them.
- Individuals looking to understand the difference between volume-based and business-based KPIs.
- Affiliate managers who would like to learn about different types of data granularity to better understand program performance and inform future decisions.
Sarah Dayes. Sarah is Chief Client Officer at Acceleration Partners, where she’s been for the last 10 years. Sarah is also on the Board of Directors of the Performance Marketing Association, and prior to her tenure at AP, she was CEO and managing partner at Luna Bostin, an online retail-startup.
Samantha Parsons. Samantha is Director of Partnerships Experience Academy. Before starting at Impact, she worked on all sides of the affiliate marketing industry for the last 14 years. She worked in-house at Cabela’s, managing their affiliate program. She has also worked for several different publishers, as well as serving as President and Founder of Streamline Marketing, which sold to Acceleration Partners in 2020.
- 5 lessons
- 5 videos
- 2 quizzes
- 30 Minutes
Affiliate Marketing KPIs (5 Minutes)
This quick lesson will go over 3 different categories of affiliate marketing KPIs that can be used to measure the success of your affiliate marketing program. The three categories are: volume-based KPIs, business KPIs, and Program-Evaluation KPIs.
Volume-Based KPIs (5 Minutes)
This lesson will go into depth on volume-based KPIs that can be used to measure the success of your affiliate program from a volume standpoint.
Business KPIs (10 Minutes)
This lesson will go into depth on business KPIs that can be used to measure the success of your affiliate marketing program from a business standpoint.
Affiliate Marketing Program-Evaluation KPIs (5 Minutes)
This lesson will go into depth on affiliate marketing program-evaluation KPIs that can be used to measure the success of your affiliate campaign from a program standpoint.
Data Granularity (Program-Level Data, Dimensional Data, Transaction-Level Data) (5 Minutes)
In this short lesson, you will learn about data granularity and different ways to approach program evaluation by looking at data on a program, dimensional, and transaction level.
What you'll learn:
- Important key performance indicators that you can use to judge the performance of your affiliate marketing program.
- Different categories of KPIs and when to use each category in your analysis.
- The difference between volume-based and business-based KPIs
Three different types of data granularity
Your cart is empty