FREE Marketing Training Course.
Media buying can be a very effective way of creating incremental value within an affiliate marketing program when executed properly. This course will teach you about the basics of media buying, different types of media placement opportunities, and various payment methods that can be leveraged to fund media buys. You will learn about the entire media buying process, as well as what to do when a media buy does not perform at or above expectations. You will also learn about important factors to consider when advocating for a media buying budget.
This course is part of the Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships certification course, which you can complete for Certification in Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships. Learn more here.
Who is this for?
- Affiliate marketers who are new to the industry and want to develop skills in this field.
- Individuals who would like to learn more about media placement opportunities available to them and different payment methods that can be used to fund those placements.
- Individuals who are interested in learning more about the media buying process.
- Affiliate managers who are looking to secure a budget for media placements.
- 4 lessons
- 4 videos
- 3 quizzes
- 70 Minutes
Paid Placement Basics (10 Minutes)
When executed properly, media placements can be a great way to add incremental value to your affiliate and partnerships program. This lesson will teach you about different types of media placements and what to consider when sourcing media placement opportunities.
Affiliate Marketing Paid Placement Payment Methods (15 Minutes)
Now that you are aware of different types of media placements, it’s time to learn about the payment methods that can be utilized to compensate partners for media placements. You’ll also learn about requirements that partners may have for certain types of placements or payment methods.
The Media Buying Process (40 Minutes)
In this lesson, you will review the entire media planning process and will complete homework assignments designed to help you efficiently source and execute media placement opportunities. You will also learn what to do when a media placement’s performance doesn’t live up to expectations.
How to Get Marketing Budget for Paid Placements (5 Minutes)
In order to run paid media placements, you will first need to secure a budget for those placements. This lesson will help you define your goals, show the potential impact on your company’s bottom line and make informed decisions in regards to which media placements best align with your goals.
What you'll learn:
- What is media buying in affiliate marketing and the different types of media placement opportunities
- Various payment methods that can be used to compensate partners in exchange for media placements
- The entire media buying process and what to do when performance does not match expectations
Things to consider when advocating for media placement budget
Your cart is empty