FREE Partnership Marketing Course.
With so many different types of affiliates and partnerships, it is important to work with the partners that best align with your program and company goals. This course will teach you how to effectively recruit channel partners. You will also learn how to build strong relationships with the affiliates and partners that you recruit, as well as how to negotiate contract terms that are mutually beneficial.
This course is part of the Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships certification course, which you can complete for Certification in Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships.
Who is this for?
- Affiliate marketers who are new to the industry and want to develop skills in this field.
- Individuals who want to understand how best to discover and connect with partners.
- Affiliate managers who want to build strong relationships and grow with affiliates who align with their program and company goals.
- Individuals who would like to strengthen their negotiation skills, especially pertaining to creating mutually beneficial affiliate marketing relationships.
Brianne Schmidt. Brianne is Director of Affiliate Marketing at Gen3 Marketing. Brianne has been with Gen3 for 4 years and has rapidly advanced in her roles there. Prior to joining Gen3, she was with Pepperjam for over 7 years, where she got her start in affiliate marketing. Brianne has experience managing and supporting programs across all verticals - from retail to service - and is well versed on the topic of how to recruit and engage with partners.
Samantha Parsons. Samantha is Director of Partnerships Experience Academy. Before starting at Impact, she worked on all sides of the affiliate marketing industry for the last 14 years. She worked in-house at Cabela’s, managing their affiliate program. She has also worked for several different publishers, as well as serving as President and Founder of Streamline Marketing, which sold to Acceleration Partners in 2020.
- 3 lessons
- 3 videos
- 3 quizzes
- 45 minutes
Finding and Contacting New Affiliate Partners (10 Minutes)
Utilizing affiliate network marketplaces, search engines, social media, and automation are all great ways to discover partners. This lesson will teach you how to convince partners to work with you using tools including email outreach and program one-sheets.
Building Strong Affiliate Marketing Relationships (15 Minutes)
Now sure what to do next once you’ve heard back from partners via email? Learn how to structure an introductory call with partners once you’ve made initial contact. Learn to craft mutually beneficial goals and build strong relationships with partners so that you can grow together.
Affiliate Marketing Contracts, Negotiation, and Groups (20 Minutes)
Negotiation can be uncomfortable, but when done right, it will leave both sides feeling satisfied and in a position for mutual growth. This lesson will teach you the contract term negotiation process as well as how to assign contracts and groups to the partners that you have recruited and onboarded.
What you'll learn:
- How to find, reach out to, and connect with partners utilizing affiliate network marketplaces, search engines, social media, and automation
- How to build strong relationships with partners and align goals to create mutual growth opportunities
- Negotiating contract terms and understanding the partner’s point of view
Assigning contracts and groups to partners that you have successfully recruited and onboarded
Your cart is empty